1. The cancellation policy (“Cancellation Policy”) displayed on our website is very dynamic and may change in the duration between the date of booking and the date of servicing.
2. Once a booking is made, the customer agrees to the terms and conditions of the Bikedoctor.in, including those related to cancellation and refunds.
3. As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same. If you cancel your booking after it has been scheduled, Bikedoctor.in shall have a right to charge you cancellation fee of a minimum INR 150 upto the order value.
4. However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of booking and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire booking and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
5. Customer’s bank may debit convenience or such other charges, as the bank may deem appropriate, from refunds you may be entitled to, pursuant to cancellation of the booking.
6. We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
• in the event of the designated address falls outside the zone offered by us;
• failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the service booking;
• failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or
• unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order.